Tuesday, March 15, 2011

From the "former" Museum Director



This will be the last time I write here at the RBHS Blog. It's been a great journey to work for so many years on the possibility of a new museum at the Bernardo Winery. I've met some great people who have helped to organize collections, design exhibits, collect history, interpret history, and docent to the local community and visitors from many places. Here we are at the my "End of the Road" party at the French Market Grill. Wonderful lunch and special desserts! Thank you all for this opportunity. You are all the best!

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2011 10:23 AM, Anonymous Mary Karscig said...

My wishes for a well deserved retirement Susan! I have admired, over the years, your hard work and your dedication to the Rancho Bernardo Historical Society. Had I known that you were going to retire, I would have baked you a cake! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for all of the long hours that you put in
to the Center. I don't think that anyone could ever fill your shoes! It has been a pleasure to know you and I wish you the best!

Mary Karscig

 

Post a Comment

<< Home